- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is now going to address the queries of the nation through this exclusive interview with ANI.
- He is expected to explain how the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is going to unfold its election campaign, the role he is supposed to play, the part the Ram mandir issue is supposed to play and the bone of contention — the ramifications behind the Rafale jet deal.
- The interview and his responses to questions become all the more important in the view of the defeat his party, the BJP, had to face at the hands of the Congress party in the three Hindi heartland states of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh in the recent;y concluded assembly elections in these states.
- PM Modi Interview Summary 2019 | PM Narendra Modi Give Answers: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s last interview can be recalled to have aired in April with noted screenwriter Prasoon Joshi. The word ‘fakiri’ made more news than the prime minister’s answers could.
- Prior to this, Modi’s interviews with Times Now and Zee News, in January, stirred the hornet’s nest. The questions that were asked were about how Modi managed to make friends so easily and where he got his energy from — and not on the state of politics in India.
- In August last year, Modi, in an exclusive interview to ANI, countered the picture projected by Opposition of a gloomy economic situation and claims of rising unemployment.
In May 2015, Modi, in an interview to Press Trust of India, had expressed confidence that reforms measures like the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and land acquisition Bill will be passed in “a matter of time”.
Watch Below Live Video of PM Narendra Modi Interview:
PM Narendra Modi Interview 2019 Answering Questions of unemployment, Farmers etc
4/ 5Oleh Vijay Kol