EKAM KASOTI STD 6 GUJARATI UNIT TEST PAPER SOLUTION SCIENCE DATE 11/01/2020
All types of recruitment information and pdf material are considered. Special news for teachers, teachers need to have the necessary educational materials. gujarat information site.
Hello friends On this website you will be provided all information like primary education, competitive exams and current trends. Keep visiting our website regularly. thanks for visit
EXAM: UNIT TEST IN GUJARATI PRIMARY SCHOOL
EKAMA KASOTI 6 GUJARATI UNIT TEST PAPER SOLUTION SCIENCE DATE 11/01/2020
Conduct simple experiments and activities to examine the observations and observations of everyday events, situations, processes such as how a flower blooms, the weight gain by the hen and without the hen.
13. Reading bus / train tickets / timetables / currency notes etc. and studying directors, signboards to find places on the map.
14. Use of local and unused objects to create pictures, diagrams, collages, templates, poems, stories, formulas. (Such as the use of clay to make animals, birds, vehicles, trains, furniture from utensils, empty pockets of cardboard and cardboard.)
15. Participate in dance, drama, creative writing as well as creative works in connection with celebrations such as prayer meetings, exhibitions, Deepavali, Onam, Eid, Prithvidin at various cultural, national and local social festivals / occasions held at home, school and society. (E.g., making lamps, Rangoli, kite making, replica of building and bridge, story, song / poem, slogan, celebratory report, creative writing, etc.)
UNIT TEST 11/01/2020
Unit test papers solution semester 2 primary school 2019
16. Receive and study resources other than textbooks such as books, details in newspapers, audio-visual media, stories, poetry, illustrations, tactile identities, finished materials, web resources, libraries and other resources.
17. Inquire, discuss, reason logically, from home / community elders / teachers / co-workers / guardians to reduce the misuse and misuse of home, school and surroundings, proper use and maintenance of public property, care of animals, water pollution and waste, health and hygiene. Think critically and give opinions based on your own experiences.
18. Caring for and obtaining information about the limited participation or restrictions of women, the elderly or children in daily activities / sports activities utilizing public places and resources (due to disability, race or old age).
19. Actively participate in groupwork and take initiative to take care, empathy, leadership. Eg. T Prepares various indoor / outdoor games, activities for the care of local herbs, feeding of animals, surrounding things, projects for the care of elders and infants, and role-play.
20. Discuss the details of their district (such as sightseeing and landmarks, animal husbandry, farming, folklife, etc.) by discussing with the elders, teachers and informants on a map basis.
STD 6 GUJARATI UNIT TEST PAPER SOLUTION SCIENCE DATE 11/01/2020
4/ 5Oleh Makavana Mahendra J