User will get up to Rs 500 Cashback on booking of gas cylinders from Paytm.If you are booking a gas cylinder and want to save money, there is a special offer through which you will save Rs 500 on booking LPG gas.
If you book Indane or Bharat Gas Cylinder through Paytm, you will get a cashback of 500 rupees.
Advertising for Payment system.1) Open the Paytm app in your mobile.
2) If the option is not visible on the home screen after the app is open, then click on show more.
3) After this, the option of Recharge and Pay Bills will be visible on the left side, as soon as you tap on it, you will get many options, one of these options will be of Book a Cylinder.
4) After clicking on the book cylinder, you have to choose the gas provider, Bharat Gas (Bharat Gas), Indian (Indane Gas) or HP Gas (HP Gas).
5) After selecting the gas provider, enter the register mobile number or LPG ID given in the gauge agency.
6) As soon as you enter details and click on Proceed, you will see LPG ID, Consumer Name and Agency Name. At the bottom, the amount charged for the gas cylinder will be seen.
Bank to bank money transfer via BHIM UPI● Send & receive money from any phone number or bank account directly in your bank account. Wallet KYC is not at all mandatory.
● Check account balance, add beneficiaries & manage multiple bank accounts across banks - State Bank of India (SBI), HDFC bank, ICICI Bank & all other 140+ banks in India which support BHIM UPI.
● Find latest prepaid recharge plans & best mobile recharge offers on Jio recharge, Airtel recharge, Vodafone Idea (VI) recharge, MTNL & BSNL recharge. Also recharge data card online with Paytm.
● Recharge your DTH connections - Tata Sky recharge, Sun Direct recharge, Airtel DTH, Dish TV recharge, Videocon D2H recharge & get cashback offers.
● Recharge metro card- Mumbai, Hyderabad & Delhi metro card recharge.
● Buy & manage Fastag for any vehicle at minimum documentation using your Paytm Wallet.
● Use Paytm Wallet as your FASTag Account.
● Recharge Fastag for all major providers- ICICI, HDFC, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, IndusInd etc.
Follow these steps to book a gas cylinder on Paytm:
Cashback of up to Rs 500 is being given for the first time booking of the gas cylinder through Paytm.
- After clicking on the book cylinder you have to select your gas provider. Indane Gas, Bharat Gas or HP Gas. -After selecting the gas provider, enter the registered mobile number or LPG ID given in the gas agency.
Also more:- ગૂગલ પે આપ લોન લેવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો
- As soon as you fill in the details and click on Proceed, you will be presented with LPG ID, Cumer's Name and Agency Name The amount for the gas cylinder will be seen at the bottom. - Cashback up to Rs. 500 on Gas Cylinder will be available this way. A PHOTO did a great job, Anand Mahindra said, 'I stopped talking
- if you book a gas cylinder for the first time through Paytm, you get a cashback of Rs 500. - You have to enter the FIRSTLPG promocode of Paytm Gas Booking Promocode in the Procode section. - Up to Rs 500 cashback is available on this promo code.
- If you forget to enter the promo code, you will not get cashback in such a situation. It is to be noted that this promo code is available only on first gas cylinder booking through Paytm.
- The customer will be able to avail this Paytm Offer only once during the off period. You will get the benefit of this offer only when the minimum order amount is Rs.500.
- This offer is only available until 31 December 2020.