SEMESTER 1 STD 3 TO 8 NIDAN KASOTI BABAT GCERT NO LATEST PARIPATRA.
1st Semester Primary school Nidan kasoti Exam Time Table
The government has decided to take the first semester diagnostic test of children in Std 3 to 8 when schools could not be started due to Corona. After taking the test, the test will be checked by the teachers and then the online entry of Marcus will also be done. An evaluation sheet will be provided by the Command and Control Center.
Some people may thought that exams are not necessary for school and college students, but this kind of attitude is wrong. Without exams students will be tension free, they don't concentrate in their studies and lessons. Some students don't go to the school or college, if the examination system is cancelled from school/college.
Sem 1 Std 3 TO 8 NIDAN KASOTI BABAT
Students will get motivation towards their studies to achieve in their examination.
પરીક્ષણ અને નિરીક્ષણ શાળા કક્ષાએ જ કરવાનું રહેશે. સમયપત્રક જોવા નીચે લિંક આપેલ છે.
In this ways exams are very important for the studies, every person wish to get highest mark in the class and study hard to achieve their dream. This kind of attitude gives competition among the students and they study hard for achieving a good result in exam.
DOWNLOAD GR And Time Table pdf
The main purpose of this test is to know the personal educational status of the students so that the therapeutic work can be done. The main test is to be checked by the subject teacher.
1 Testing and inspection must be done at school level only.
2. Similar tests of Gujarati (first language), Mathematics, Science, Social Science (Environment) subjects will have to be implemented. Granted and self-reliant primary school voluntarily took the test of the remaining subjects. Government primary schools will have to implement tests for all academic subjects.
3. In the school in which shift system is implemented, examination of all subjects of all standard should be held as per the given schedule.
4. Poof of paper, language correction will be the responsibility of District Education Committee, District Education Officer as well as Corporation.
5. Students in Std. 6 and 8 will have to write the answers in the test paper. Students of Std. 6 to 8 will have to write the answers in a separate answer book with pen.
6, Necessary maps should be arranged at the local level as per the syllabus in social science subject. Graphs in mathematics will have to be arranged.
7. Online data entry of this result has to be done. The program for that and its detailed instruction will be given separately through the entire Shiksha Abhiyan. Data entry must be completed within the time limit. Separate sheets for mark sheet scanning should be printed as per subject given by CCC per subject.
8. Softcopy of question papers will be given in each district.
Gujarat Primary School Sem 1 Std 3 TO 8 NIDAN KASOTI BABAT GCERT LATEST PARIPATRA
4/ 5Oleh Vijay Kol