Aushadhi Nursery Project Parimari School
Subject: Regarding "Medicinal Nursery"
Reference: (1) Gujarat Medicinal Plants Board, Gandhinagar Office Order No. 3050 dated 2050, GMPB / 214-1950-91 (2) Hon'ble.
According to the above subject and context, various efforts are being made for the quality of education in the state by the Command and Control Center for Schools functioning at Sector-13 under the office here. As a part of which, various projects of environmental laboratory have been implemented in the first phase by selecting 4,13 schools in the state. This year, among the 100 government schools in the state which have the necessary space for nursery and other necessary facilities, the 'Medicinal Nursery' project is scheduled to be implemented with the financial support of Gujarat Medicinal Plants Board - Gandhinagar subject to the conditions mentioned in their reference letter-1.
In order to provide necessary collaboration and guidance from time to time to the schools selected in the first phase for the Environmental Laboratory in the implementation of the project, 100 schools in the state have been selected by the team members working at the Command and Control Center for Schools. Whose list is attached to this. The schools as per the attached list of your district / corporation selected for implementation of the "Medicinal Nursery" project will have to be allotted a grant directly from the district level to the bank account of the school concerned SMC.
The list contains. The schools selected as per the accompanying list of your district / corporation selected for implementation of the "Medicinal Nursery" project will have to be allotted a grant directly from the district level to the bank account of the school concerned SMC.
In order to implement the 'Medicinal Nursery' project, the selected schools of your district corporation will have to carry out 'Medicinal Nursery' related work subject to the following matters given in the relevant letter-1.
1) Only medicinal seedlings should be grown in the nursery. Which must be selected from the list involved.
2) The size of the bag for seedlings will be 1020200.
3) Land, water and fencing as well as polythene bags, soil, seeds and fertilizer should be arranged by the concerned school.
4) In a medicinal nursery
5) For Medicinal Nursery, Rs. 10,000 / - in advance will be allotted to each school at the rate of Rs. 4.00 per sapling and the remaining amount will be allotted at the rate of Rs. .
6) Medicinal seedlings should be given free of cost to the applicants for cultivation on their land.
7) Nursery seedling rearing register and seedling distribution register should be maintained by the school.
8) After the completion of the first phase, the progress report along with photographs should be sent to the district level.
9) Regarding the utilization of the grant allotted for the medicinal nursery, the school will have to keep an account as per the rules
Aushadhi Nursery Projectparipatra DOWNLOAD
Bal Vatika room primary schoolSubject- Matter of providing information under kindergarten room.
important news paripatra
According to the above subject, in the near future, one school from each cluster has to be selected on an experimental basis for the children aged 3 years and above. According to which the details of the schools in which an extra room for kindergarten can be found are asked to be sent immediately by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org to the office here on 12.08.2021 by 12:00 noon. An additional room for kindergarten Taking into consideration the arrangement of rooms as well as the number of Anganwadi children aged 5 (five) years and above, it is requested to take appropriate decision according to the local situation, select one school from each cluster and send the district information as per the following form.
- paripatra DOWNLOAD
Bal Vatika room And Aushadhi Nursery Project Parimari Schoo 2 important paripatra
4/ 5Oleh Vijay Kol