Result Sheet (Parinam Patark 2020-21) For Std-3 To
The result sheet has to be prepared from 40 marks of the first semester, 40 marks of the second semester and 20 marks of participation
The Gujarat Primary Education Department has announced mass promotion for the year 2020-2021, but has ordered to prepare the result sheet based on the home learning activities done by the teachers throughout the year.
Parinam Patark 2020-21 For Std-3 To 5As you are well aware, due to Covid-19 during the current academic year 2020-21, there has been very little formal evaluation of the actual teaching function and methodology. Taking this into consideration, the state government has decided to give mass promotion to the students as per reference-1.
Home learning has been done through various mediums and also by teachers as well as informal assessment work so that students can learn at home. In view of these matters, it is requested to consider the following instructions regarding the result sheet of the students under reference-1. 1. Standard
New Result Sheet (Parinam Patark 2020-21) For Std-3 To 5
Std-6 To 8 New Result Sheet exl
Std-6 To 8 New Result Sheet pdf
Parinam Patark C👉💚💥 STD - 1 ,2 CLICK HERE
👉💚💥 STD - 6 to 8 CLICK HERE
2. In Std. 6th to 8th, the result sheet is to be prepared based on the constructive assessment done by the teacher. This can be based on the informal assessment done by the teacher under Home Learning as well as periodic tests conducted during the year. To show the details in Session 7 Structural Assessment Form A in Std. 8th to 8th, so that each student will be assessed 40 + 40 M 80 marks. In addition, multiplying the 20 marks at the end of the year by considering the student's participation in Home Learning during the year. Thus each student will be multiplied by 100 marks.
3. Form B is not required to be filled in Std. 1 to 8.
4. To show 40 marks of constructive assessment in the first session in Form c, 40 marks of constructive assessment in the second session and 20 marks of student participation in the self assessment box.
5. In Std. 4 in Hindi and English subject only in the second semester 40 marks of constructive assessment and 20 marks of student participation were obtained and multiplying from 60 marks per subject.
6. Thus the following merit should be taken into consideration in the progress sheet given to the student at the end of the year.
Rachanatmak patrak 'A' STD 3 Thi 5
8. If any student of Std. 3 to 8 is not involved in the teaching process or assessment, it should be shown as “Class Promotion” in the mark sheet of that student.
9 Standard subject teacher should show only academic matters, there is no need to show student attendance and physical development etc.
Rachanatmak patrak 'A' STD 6 Thi 810. As per the circular shown in reference-1, students of standard-5 and standard-8 should also be given class promotion regardless of their result.
If there is a change in the calculation of the total marks in Std. 6 to 8 then there will be a change in the method of calculating the grade, i.e. all the teachers have to be careful that the grade will be calculated on the basis of 100
👉 1 માત્ર એકમ કસોટીના આધારે તૈયાર થતા એક્સલ ઓટો પત્રક C
💧STD 3 CLICK HERE
💧STD 4 CLICK HERE
💧STD 5 CLICK HERE
👉 2 એક્સલ ઓટો પત્રક C
💚STD - 3 RESULT SHEET EXL CLICK HERE
💚STD - 4 RESULT SHEET EXL CLICK HERE
💚STD - 5 RESULT SHEET EXL CLICK HERE